This site allows you to quickly purchase angling, hunting, and trapping licences, as well as apply to draws.
Please enter your information below and select "Login":
Outdoors Card Number
Unique password (at least 8 characters long and containing at least: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character (e.g. ! # $ =)
Need assistance? Forgot your Outdoors Card number? Do not register again. Please contact the SNB Helpdesk at 1-888-832-2762 or the Fish & Wildlife Branch at 506-453-3826 or email@example.com. Don't have an Outdoors Card number? Register here
If you obtained your Outdoors Card number from an authorized vendor or Service New Brunswick centre, you will need to Become an Online User and create a password to access your online account securely.
Information about buying online:
- In order to print your licence you will need to have a printer and Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
- Your licence should be printed and signed after purchase, and must be carried with you while participating in angling, hunting, trapping activities.
- If you do not wish to purchase a licence online, you may visit an authorized vendor location.
- For your convenience, we accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and select Interac® debit cards for online purchases.
- The Department of Natural Resources and Energy Development and Service New Brunswick do not keep credit card or debit card numbers or associated data. All payments are made through a secure website.
- Do not share your login password to anyone, whether in person, over the phone or online. Do not keep a written record of your password. Memorize your password if possible.
Personal information collected on this application form is collected under the authority of the Fish and Wildlife Act, SNB 1980, F-14.1, ss. 82.1 and s. 85 and will be used to determine eligibility for Outdoors Card registration and fish and wildlife licences. Personal information collected will be disclosed to the Department of Justice and Public Safety and Service New Brunswick for the purpose of verifying residency. Questions about this collection should be directed to:
Please note: the personal information provided for your Outdoors Card registration as well as your fish and wildlife licence applications are subject to the Right to Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
|Department of Natural Resources and Energy Development
|Fish and Wildlife Branch
|P.O. Box 6000, Fredericton, NB E3B 5H1
|Telephone: (506) 453-3826 Fax: (506) 453-6699