If this is your first time using this system, you will need to register to obtain an Outdoors Card number.
- To register as a New Brunswick (NB) resident, you MUST have your NB Driver's Licence number or your NB Photo ID Card number to register.
- Residents of New Brunswick who do not have a NB Driver's Licence or the NB Photo ID Card will need to visit a Service New Brunswick (SNB) centre and provide proof of residency to register.
- Youth aged 12-17 who do not have a NB Driver's Licence or the NB Photo ID card can contact the Fish & Wildlife Branch at [email protected] or 506-453-3826.
NOTE: If you already have an Outdoors Card number, do not register again. Need assistance? Please contact the SNB Helpdesk at 1-888-832-2762 or the Fish & Wildlife Branch at 506-453-3826 or [email protected].
Information you will need to complete the registration online:
Please select your type of residency below and click "Next":
- Postal code and address information
- Phone number
- Unique email address (required for each online user)
- NB Conservation Ed # or DNRED Client # (if applicable)
- Out-of-province training information (if applicable)
- Unique password (at least 8 characters long and containing at least: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character (e.g. ! # $ =)